The Festival Club at The Stand, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 10 _27 March, 2016
Festival Club – The Stand Comedy Club
The Stand Comedy Club, 333 Woodlands Rd, Glasgow G3 6NG
Part of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival – 10-27 March, 2016
Late night comedy at its best, right here at The Stand Comedy Club – cos who really wants an early night anyway?
See the pick of international acts from across the Festival, plus the best in home-grown and up-and-coming comedy talent – you never know who might drop in.
Many previous Festival Club acts have gone on to much bigger things so get down to see the stars of tomorrow today!
‘The Stands Festival Club captured the essence of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival…intimate, exciting and raw’ List
Thursday 10th March 2016
Part of The Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
£12 and £10
- A Play, Pie and A Pint: King Keich, OranMor by Louise Welsh
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018
- Women’s Voices in Culture and Politics in Cuba CCA
- Writers for Peace, Project Cafe
- Fiona Burns Mindfulness Course Hillhead Sports Club
- Shake Hands With The Devil, CCA
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- A Woman Captured GFT
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley