The Festival Club at The Stand, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 10 _27 March, 2016
Festival Club – The Stand Comedy Club
The Stand Comedy Club, 333 Woodlands Rd, Glasgow G3 6NG
Part of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival – 10-27 March, 2016
Late night comedy at its best, right here at The Stand Comedy Club – cos who really wants an early night anyway?
See the pick of international acts from across the Festival, plus the best in home-grown and up-and-coming comedy talent – you never know who might drop in.
Many previous Festival Club acts have gone on to much bigger things so get down to see the stars of tomorrow today!
‘The Stands Festival Club captured the essence of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival…intimate, exciting and raw’ List
Thursday 10th March 2016
Part of The Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
£12 and £10
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community
- Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
- Talk on Gaza, University of Glasgow, 23 January, 2018
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow
- Monte Carlo Classic Rally, Paisley 31 January, 2018
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest
- Mystical Gardens at Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- New additions to Celtic Connections Programme 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
- Linlithgow Folk Festival – Keep Matt McGinn Singing
- Special events and big musical guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Scottish Witches – Pop Up Display Mitchell Library
- This is not a Burns Night – Govanhill Baths
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Yes Bar Glasgow, Hogmanay 2017