The Festival Club at The Stand, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 10 _27 March, 2016
Festival Club – The Stand Comedy Club
The Stand Comedy Club, 333 Woodlands Rd, Glasgow G3 6NG
Part of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival – 10-27 March, 2016
Late night comedy at its best, right here at The Stand Comedy Club – cos who really wants an early night anyway?
See the pick of international acts from across the Festival, plus the best in home-grown and up-and-coming comedy talent – you never know who might drop in.
Many previous Festival Club acts have gone on to much bigger things so get down to see the stars of tomorrow today!
‘The Stands Festival Club captured the essence of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival…intimate, exciting and raw’ List
Thursday 10th March 2016
Part of The Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
£12 and £10
- Rebel Yell on Tour, Music Moments Glasgow 2018
- Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2018
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- Scottish Short Film Festival, 21 July, 2018
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Tidelines Book Festival 2018, Irvine, Scotland
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Britannia Panoptican Music Hall
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 28 and 29 July, 2018
- Summer Nights King Tuts, Glasgow
- Roots, Rock, Reggae against Racism, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Live at Langloch Farm Fundraiser for CCI
- The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
- Mugstock Festival 2018
- Celebrating 80 years of the Beano, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
- Spangled Cabaret, The Blue Arrow
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018