The Festival Club at The Stand, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 10 _27 March, 2016
Festival Club – The Stand Comedy Club
The Stand Comedy Club, 333 Woodlands Rd, Glasgow G3 6NG
Part of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival – 10-27 March, 2016
Late night comedy at its best, right here at The Stand Comedy Club – cos who really wants an early night anyway?
See the pick of international acts from across the Festival, plus the best in home-grown and up-and-coming comedy talent – you never know who might drop in.
Many previous Festival Club acts have gone on to much bigger things so get down to see the stars of tomorrow today!
‘The Stands Festival Club captured the essence of the Glasgow International Comedy Festival…intimate, exciting and raw’ List
Thursday 10th March 2016
Part of The Glasgow International Comedy Festival.
£12 and £10
- Southside Film Festival 2018
- Linlithgow Folk Festival – Keep Matt McGinn Singing
- Glasgow May Day March and Rally 6 May, 2018
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- Crossmyloof Bread Festival, The Glad Cafe
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- southern fried festival perth 2018
- A Fiction Reading. with Sheila Llewellyn and Andrew Meehan, Crossways Festival review by Pat Byrne
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Rotunda Comedy Club, Fundraiser for Epilepsy Scotland
- Crossways Irish/Scottish Festival Fiction Reading & Poetry at The Tron
- Kelvin Choir Annual Spring Concert 2018, Hyndland Parish Church
- Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Crossways: The Irish Scottish Cultural & Literary Festival, Glasgow Merchant City
- Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian