David MacLennan – Portrait Unveiling, OranMor, Sunday 21 February, 2016.
David MacLennan Portrait Unveiling
Sunday 21st February, 2016 – 6pm- Free admission
Auditorium, OranMor, Top of Byres Road G12
Join us in our Auditorium to celebrate the unveiling of a portrait of our much missed David MacLennan. The painting is by Alexander Moffat and was commissioned by The Democratic Left. Maggie Chapman from the Scottish Green Party will present the portrait to David’s wife Juliet Cadzow.
Entertainment will be provided from our very own Dave Anderson, Davey Anderson, John Bett,, George Drennan, Cat Grozier, Kirtin McLean, Sandy Nelson, Susan Nisbet, Lesley Robertson Elaine C Smith and The DM Collective.
There will be an auction of two pastel sketches by Alexander Moffat, and a collection for MND (Scotland).
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Sorry We Missed You, GFT
- Migrant Voice Feel at Home Short Films
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019