David MacLennan – Portrait Unveiling, OranMor, Sunday 21 February, 2016.
David MacLennan Portrait Unveiling
Sunday 21st February, 2016 – 6pm- Free admission
Auditorium, OranMor, Top of Byres Road G12
Join us in our Auditorium to celebrate the unveiling of a portrait of our much missed David MacLennan. The painting is by Alexander Moffat and was commissioned by The Democratic Left. Maggie Chapman from the Scottish Green Party will present the portrait to David’s wife Juliet Cadzow.
Entertainment will be provided from our very own Dave Anderson, Davey Anderson, John Bett,, George Drennan, Cat Grozier, Kirtin McLean, Sandy Nelson, Susan Nisbet, Lesley Robertson Elaine C Smith and The DM Collective.
There will be an auction of two pastel sketches by Alexander Moffat, and a collection for MND (Scotland).
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass