David MacLennan – Portrait Unveiling, OranMor, Sunday 21 February, 2016.
David MacLennan Portrait Unveiling
Sunday 21st February, 2016 – 6pm- Free admission
Auditorium, OranMor, Top of Byres Road G12
Join us in our Auditorium to celebrate the unveiling of a portrait of our much missed David MacLennan. The painting is by Alexander Moffat and was commissioned by The Democratic Left. Maggie Chapman from the Scottish Green Party will present the portrait to David’s wife Juliet Cadzow.
Entertainment will be provided from our very own Dave Anderson, Davey Anderson, John Bett,, George Drennan, Cat Grozier, Kirtin McLean, Sandy Nelson, Susan Nisbet, Lesley Robertson Elaine C Smith and The DM Collective.
There will be an auction of two pastel sketches by Alexander Moffat, and a collection for MND (Scotland).
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021