STFU 6th Humanity’s Afterparty The Blue Chair Friday 3 June, 2016
The Blue Chair, 85 High Street G1 1NB
7 p.m. #rd June, 2016
STFU – Spoken Word That Leaves A Mark!
STFU is back to get its monthly fix of eyeballs and you lot get to sit around and enjoy words and shit.
Also, secretly we siphon off your precious bodily fluids and sell them on ebay.
THIS MONTH WE HAS….
And to play us out as society crumbles we have the grungecore riot grill musics of Lorna ov the FailBetter FailBetter clan!
Also, some open mic nonsense.
Come on down! Eat things! Drink things! Experience the gutt-wretching terror of impending doom!
BYOB :::: £5 corkage
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow