Perform for Palestine Sunday, June 7, Òran Mór
Sunday, June 7
6:30pm – 10:00pm
Spirit Aid and David Hayman present ‘Perform for Palestine’, in aid of the humanitarian organisation’s brand new project.
With performances from traditional Scottish music acts, Karen Matheson & Donald Shaw, The Wakes, Kathleen MacInnes, Chris Dolan, Maeve Mackinnon, Siobhan Miller & Aaron Jones, Gillebride MacMillan and Sarah & Martin Hunter and compered by none other than the big man of Scottish comedy, Patrick Rolink, all proceeds will go directly to Spirit Aid’s grassroots project in Bethlehem.
Spirit Aid is a small humanitarian organisation founded by actor and humanitarian, David Hayman and friends, in 2001, with projects in Scotland, Malawi, Afghanistan and now Palestine.
You will be invited to try your luck in our charity raffle with fantastic prizes to be won. You will be introduced to the medical professional who has built this grassroots project, which will offer modernised training in Oncology and Palliative care, to Palestinian nurses. Every penny raised, will go towards this vital and lifesaving work.
“The proud brave people of Palestine endure some of the worst living conditions on earth and half of the population are children! They desperately need our help and support. Please join us for a wonderful night of music and fun whilst raising funds for our new medical project in Palestine.” – David Hayman
Come along and help us to make a real difference to the children and people of Palestine.
Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8QX
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Christmas Caroling
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- John Maclean Centenary March Glasgow
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Document Film Festival Glasgow 2018
- Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- SQIFF 2018 Opening Night Shorts Glasgow Film Theatre
- CCA is having a party
- From Glasgow to Greece, Fundraiser
- Book Week Scotland 2018