Mindfulness Mental Health Awareness Week, 17 May, Project Cafe
Mental Health Awareness Week
Sunday 17 May, 2015 – 6 p.m.
The Project Cafe
This year, for Mental Health Awareness week, the Mental Health Foundation has chosen Mindfulness as their theme. This concept, of paying attention to the present moment, has become increasingly popular in the West in recent years. In this introductory seminar, we hope to explore some of the background to this movement, and consider where it might lead. Michael Bready, Director of Youth Mindfulness, will also provide a short introduction to Mindfulness including a taster practice session.
Please note: This is not a Mindfulness training course; however we will signpost to relevant resources.
Tea and coffee will be available for purchase from the Project Cafe.
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow