Mindfulness Mental Health Awareness Week, 17 May, Project Cafe
Mental Health Awareness Week
Sunday 17 May, 2015 – 6 p.m.
The Project Cafe
This year, for Mental Health Awareness week, the Mental Health Foundation has chosen Mindfulness as their theme. This concept, of paying attention to the present moment, has become increasingly popular in the West in recent years. In this introductory seminar, we hope to explore some of the background to this movement, and consider where it might lead. Michael Bready, Director of Youth Mindfulness, will also provide a short introduction to Mindfulness including a taster practice session.
Please note: This is not a Mindfulness training course; however we will signpost to relevant resources.
Tea and coffee will be available for purchase from the Project Cafe.
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson