LGBT History Month, Film Screening and Discussion, STUC
STUC LGBT+ Committee
Thursday 22 February, 2018 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
An evening of short films and discussion as part of LGBT+ History Month!
Screening some short films (BBC Queer Britain, My Lesbian Mums + TBC) followed by a lively panel discussion on the themes of the film, featuring Kate Adair and others.
This is a free event and everyone is welcome.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please share and invite your friends!
STUC, 333 Woodlands Road, Glasgow West End G3 6NG
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects
- Home Alone GFT
- The Wild Pear Tree
- Mug GFT
- The Old Man and The Gun GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT