Glasgow Vintage and Flea Market, Sunday 29 October, 2017
LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH.
Glasgow Vintage & Flea Market is a free event at Barras Art and Design showcasing Antique, Flea and Vintage items. Featuring vintage clothing, retro homewares, antiques and collectables, furniture, salvage, food stalls and much more delectable treasures to explore. Antique Bargains are to be had for that much needed home spring revival. Fall in love with treasures from yesteryear and take home with you a piece of history.
You might find something perfect for that Halloween outfit.
Free Admission and Family Friendly, a great day out for all.
54 Calton Entry, G40 2SB
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Vintage and Retro Clothing, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018