Glasgow Vintage and Flea Market, Sunday 29 October, 2017
LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH.
Glasgow Vintage & Flea Market is a free event at Barras Art and Design showcasing Antique, Flea and Vintage items. Featuring vintage clothing, retro homewares, antiques and collectables, furniture, salvage, food stalls and much more delectable treasures to explore. Antique Bargains are to be had for that much needed home spring revival. Fall in love with treasures from yesteryear and take home with you a piece of history.
You might find something perfect for that Halloween outfit.
Free Admission and Family Friendly, a great day out for all.
54 Calton Entry, G40 2SB
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Vintage and Retro Clothing, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018