Soup Worx Vol 3, Drumchapel Food Bank Fundraiser, The Record Factory, 5 November, 2017
Drumchapel Food Bank x The Record Factory Presents….
Soup Worx Vol 3: Vice City.
The Record Factory 17 Byres Road, G11 5RD
An ode to all music of all genres released between 1980-1989.
Once again some of Glasgow’s finest talent has been rounded up to bring you a diverse selection of performers.
Food served all day.
Minimum donation of £3 on the door.
Artwork by: Nautilus Inkworks
2:00pm-3:00pm – Iceman
3:00pm-4:00pm – Shamu
4:00pm-5:00pm – Mega
5:00pm-6:00pm – Orry Caren
6:00pm-7:00pm – Bohze
7:00pm-8:00pm – Toni Smoke
8:00pm-9:00pm – Craig Walker
9:00pm-10:00pm – Simon Grant
10:00pm-11:00pm – Hive + Mac
11:00pm-12:00pm – Joe Varela
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne