Glasgow Mela 25th Anniversary Sunday 14th June, 2015
Sunday 14th June, 2015
Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Way, G12
Free and open to all.
Glasgow Mela is Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival. It takes place annually, and is open to all ages.
Come along and enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment with a diverse programme of colourful performances representing cultures from across the world.
Family activities, stalls selling gifts, accessories, textiles and clothes. Mouth-watering world foods to buy.
More details of this year’s event will be added to Glasgow Mela Website in the coming weeks.
Part of West End Festival
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival