Bard in the Botanics: Love’s Labour’s Lost, West End Festival 24 – 27 June, 2015
Bard in the Botanics : Love’s Labour’s Lost
FESTIVAL DATES: 24 – Sat 27 June – 7:45pm
Tickets £17.50 (£10 conc). Phone 0141 429 0022 for bookings
In order to dedicate themselves to a life of study, the King of Navarre and his friends take an oath to avoid the company of women for three years. No sooner have they made this their idealistic pledge than the Princess of France and her ladies-in-waiting arrive, presenting the men with a severe test of their high-minded resolve.
Bard in the Botanics return with one of Shakespeare’s wittiest and most sparkling comedies.
Part of West End Festival
A promenade production which involves some walking around the Botanics.
This section: West End Festival 2015, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019