Bard in the Botanics: Love’s Labour’s Lost, West End Festival 24 – 27 June, 2015
Bard in the Botanics : Love’s Labour’s Lost
FESTIVAL DATES: 24 – Sat 27 June – 7:45pm
Tickets £17.50 (£10 conc). Phone 0141 429 0022 for bookings
In order to dedicate themselves to a life of study, the King of Navarre and his friends take an oath to avoid the company of women for three years. No sooner have they made this their idealistic pledge than the Princess of France and her ladies-in-waiting arrive, presenting the men with a severe test of their high-minded resolve.
Bard in the Botanics return with one of Shakespeare’s wittiest and most sparkling comedies.
Part of West End Festival
A promenade production which involves some walking around the Botanics.
This section: West End Festival 2015, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Cinderella, Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
- Cinderella at Beacons Art Centre, Greenock
- Cinderella, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- Peter Pan at Eastwood Park Theatre
- Jack and the Beanstalk, The Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs
- Sing a Song of Sixpence, Panto, Rutherglen Theatre
- Walk on the Weill Side at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- COP26: The Climate Justice Cabaret
- Cottiers Theatre: The Art of Class
- Locust A Chamber Opera at Cottiers
- Climate Change Showcase with Ignite Theatre
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills