Crohn’s and Colitis UK – Open Information Day
Clyde Group – Public Meeting
Living with Crohn’s Diseas and Ulcerative Colitis
Saturday 28th March 2015.
Doors open at 10.30am. Meeting Starts at 11am will finish approximately 3.30pm
ST Stephen’s Centre, 260 Bath Street. Glasgow. G2 4HZ.
This is an open public meeting and is of interest to those diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis and their family members, friends and carers. Medical Professionals who have an interest in the condition are also most welcome. We are a friendly and welcoming group and encourage new members to our support meetings.
This event is a public information meeting and will focus on living positively with Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. This meeting will be of particular relevance to those who are newly diagnosed and also those who have been previously diagnosed and managing the condition for a long time, as well as their family members.
Talks this meeting on living with and treating Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis our speakers include:
Dan Gaya Consultant Gastroenterolist Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Joanna Munroe Specialist Nurse Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Paul Hayes Scottish Health Council Patient Empowerment
Elaine Steven’s and Peter Canham Representives from Crohn’s and Colitis UK
Patient Stories from patients living with Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Talk about the work of the Patient Panel at Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
A VERY WARM WELCOME AWAITS. PATIENTS, CARERS, ANYONE INTERESTED IN CROHN’S DISEASE OR ULCERATIVE COLITIS.
Charity No: SCO 038632
Raffle, merchandise & charity literature. Lunch and refreshments included.
Entry Free but donations always welcome.
Tel: 0845 434 8431 www.groups.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk/clyde www.crohnsandcolitis.org.uk
Follow Crohn’s and Colitis UK on Facebook and Twitter
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CCUK.clyde Twitter: www.twitter.com/CCUK_clyde
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival