Christmas Market Project Cafe Sunday 14 December, 2014
Christmas Fair Project Cafe
Sunday 14th December
134 Renfrew Street, G3 6ST
Christmas market featuring the work of award-winning jewellers Merlin Planterose and Barbara Macleod, as well as some other brilliant makers. Pop along for gorgeous gifts and the usual stellar homebaking,
The Project Cafe will be host to several makers who will be selling their work on stalls during the café’s regular opening hours.
Merlin Planterose – Jewellery – Working from a studio on the edge of Lochbroom in the Scottish Highlands, Merlin creates contemporary jewellery pieces in silver and other precious metals.
Barbara Macleod – an established Jewellery Designer/Maker and Enameler working from her studio in Assynt in the North West Highlands of Scotland.
Mariella Verkerk – Mariella’s current ceramic work consists of throwing on the wheel, hand building and tile making, alongside making cups, bowls, jugs and vases on the wheel – all using a variety of colouring possibilities, combining slips and glazes.
Scott Young – An enthusiastic maker of chocolate that is truly healthy; free from sugar and dairy. But, most importantly, it’s really delicious!
Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the exquisite jewellery, brilliant ceramics, and delicious chocolate! The Cafe will be serving lunch, cakes and coffees as usual, so invite all your family and friends for a lovely day out.
The Project Cafe
134 Renfrew Street, G3 6ST
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum