Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014
Come down to the Rio Cafe & grab a coffee, a late lunch or a beer & peruse stalls from local makers and traders. The sale is on from 2:30 to 4:30.
Haufcut Instruments – musical instruments fashioned from cigar boxes and the like.
Bunny’s Beads – Geeky Jewellery to satisfy all your Fandom needs!
Squinty Stuff – Recycled, repurposed old jewellery turned into something new! All one off, unique pieces.
Hauswife – Bad ass stuff for bad ass people, everyday cosplay & gifts for all!
Haywire Visions – Comic book style art and prints.
& more to be announced!
The Rio Cafe is at 27 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5QF and you can call them on 0141 334 9909
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers