Young Writers, What does it take to be a writer?
24 November, 2018 – 1.15 p.m. until 3.45 p.m.
Free event – lunch included . Register online.
Scottish Youth Theatre, 105 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
So you’ve written a poem?
If you’re an emerging writer aged16-18, come along and put your questions to the panel of writers and publishing professionals. Meet other writer and find out what your next steps are.
Entering the world as a writer can feel like a daunting and sometimes inaccessible path when considering it as a career option. But fear not, those who bravely put pen to paper! We at conFAB have put together a panel of experts to talk about the good, the bad and the publishing of creative writing and poetry.
How do you earn money as a writer?
How can you get your writing published?
Is there support for young writers?
How do you know if you’re any good?
Come and find out the answers to these questions and more on the 24th of November at the Scottish Youth Theatre as our panel of poets and publishing professionals discuss all things writing.
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Wee Write Family Day 2021 Online
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- GFT – Film resources for primary school children at home
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow