Book Week Scotland: In Conversation with Graeme Macrae Burnet, GOMA
22 November, 2018 – 6 p.m.
Award-winning author Graeme Macrae Burnet at the Library @ GoMA! One of Scotland’s brightest literary talents, Graeme will discuss his novels and share his experiences of the writing process.
Library at GoMA, Royal Exchange Square, G1 3AH
The stone steps at the front of the building have ramp access on both the right and left side of the portico. The main entrance doors are automated. The library is located on the basement level of the Gallery of Modern Art building. Access to the basement is available using the public lift, which also provides access to all other public areas of the building. Accessible toilets, guidedog friendly, hearing loop.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations