West End Festival Walks, Dowanhill – Jewel in the Crown, 11th June, 2014
West End Festival Walks
Dowanhill – Jewel In The Crown
Wednesday 11 Jun 7:00pm
West End and surrounding area, G12 8TL
0141 334 6354 | http://www.fgw.org.uk
Please get a ticket in advance from Barretts Newsagent, 263 Byres Road from May 5. There’s information on the ticket about where the walk starts.
All tickets £7.
Local expert Fionna Eden-Bushell explains the history and architecture of the grand and elegant churches, terraces, pleasure gardens and villas of Dowanhill, including the superb “facelift” of A-listed Crown Circus.
For more information please contact call Anne Laird on 0141 334 6361
This section: West End Festival 2014
Filed under: West End Festival 2014
- Natural Resistance CCA Wed 18 May 2016
- My Skinny Sister 5 – 7 January, 2015 GFT
- Raintown and Guests C C Music Otago Street, 14 June, 2015
- 20th West End Festival launches with celeb support and biggest line-up yet
- The Children’s Wood, Great Food Festival and Gala, 7 June, 2015
- West End Festival: All over for another year
- West End Festival Closing Event at Kelvingrove Bandstand Sunday 29th June
- Cottiers Dance Project, 26 June, 2014
- Mary Ann Kennedy, Lorne Macdougall and Finlay Wells Kelvinside Hillhead Church Friday 27 June
- Terry Neason: Celtic Kisses, Slaps ‘n’ Tickles, OranMor, Thu 26th Of Jun 2014
- Queen Margaret Drive Gala West End Festival 28 and 29 June
- St Louis Wee Literary Festival, Crime Night, Alex Gray Wed 25 June
- Final Week West End Festival 2014
- Comedy, Cocktails & Canapes Oran Mor 25th June
- Allotments Open Day, West End Festival 2014
- West End Festival: Literary Event, Partners in Crime at Cottiers 29 June
- Bring Your Own Seat Cinema: Chariots of Fire, University of Glasgow, Saturday 28 Jun 9:30pm
- A West End Festival Wander, June 2014
- West End Festival: Spotlight on Cinemas, Partick Library 17 June 6.30 p.m.
- The Cottier Chamber Project Bite-Sized Bach Alison McGillivray Hunterian Art Gallery 16 Jun 1.10 p.m.