Queen Margaret Drive Gala West End Festival 28 and 29 June
Queen Margaret Drive Street Festival
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 June, 2014 12:00pm – 6.00 p.m.
On the last week-end of the West End Festival join in the fun organised by the Queen Margaret Drive Community
Music, craft beer, authentic food, art and craft workshops, street stalls, vintage clothing, face painting and other children’s activities.
Check out the great shops and cafes. You may not get a seat at
Smile Cafe but do your best. It’s worth it.
Also worth a visit is Ae Fond Kiss
Queen Margaret Drive
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2014
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival