Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December, 2018, 10 a..m. – 5 p.m.
The annual Christmas Festival returns to Riverside Museum promising festive fun for all the family!
Enjoy a traditional Christmas Market in the Victorian Street where you can get into the festive spirit as you browse the charity stalls for stocking fillers and unusual gifts.
The event square of the museum will be transformed into a traditional fairground with FREE rides and carousels for all to enjoy.
And if that is not enough, why not combine it with a visit to see Santa in The Tall Ship Grotto!
Cats Protection Glasgow Branch will be there on Sunday 2 December 2018 between 9am – 5pm,
Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
A great day out not to be missed
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics