Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December, 2018, 10 a..m. – 5 p.m.
The annual Christmas Festival returns to Riverside Museum promising festive fun for all the family!
Enjoy a traditional Christmas Market in the Victorian Street where you can get into the festive spirit as you browse the charity stalls for stocking fillers and unusual gifts.
The event square of the museum will be transformed into a traditional fairground with FREE rides and carousels for all to enjoy.
And if that is not enough, why not combine it with a visit to see Santa in The Tall Ship Grotto!
Cats Protection Glasgow Branch will be there on Sunday 2 December 2018 between 9am – 5pm,
Riverside Museum, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow G3 8RS
A great day out not to be missed
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park