The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
Three dates Saturdays: 24 November, 1 December and 8 December, 2018 from 11.30 a.m.
The Hidden Lane Studios, 103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Have a wander in this wonderful Hidden Lane, home to some of Glasgow’s most talented artists, crafters and artisans.
Find the perfect present this Christmas at The Hidden Lane.
Come and discover the shops, makers, food and more.
The lane is open 7 days, find something different every visit.
You can expect extra festive fun and Christmas treats on these dates:
24th Nov, 1st Dec and 8th Dec.
Late night opening at selected shops every Thursday throughout Dec.
Participating shops include:
Jewellery and Watches Store
Shopping & Retail
Landmark and; Historical Place
Arts & Crafts Store
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club