The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
Three dates Saturdays: 24 November, 1 December and 8 December, 2018 from 11.30 a.m.
The Hidden Lane Studios, 103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Have a wander in this wonderful Hidden Lane, home to some of Glasgow’s most talented artists, crafters and artisans.
Find the perfect present this Christmas at The Hidden Lane.
Come and discover the shops, makers, food and more.
The lane is open 7 days, find something different every visit.
You can expect extra festive fun and Christmas treats on these dates:
24th Nov, 1st Dec and 8th Dec.
Late night opening at selected shops every Thursday throughout Dec.
Participating shops include:
Jewellery and Watches Store
Shopping & Retail
Landmark and; Historical Place
Arts & Crafts Store
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT