The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
Three dates Saturdays: 24 November, 1 December and 8 December, 2018 from 11.30 a.m.
The Hidden Lane Studios, 103 Argyle Street, G3 8ND
Have a wander in this wonderful Hidden Lane, home to some of Glasgow’s most talented artists, crafters and artisans.
Find the perfect present this Christmas at The Hidden Lane.
Come and discover the shops, makers, food and more.
The lane is open 7 days, find something different every visit.
You can expect extra festive fun and Christmas treats on these dates:
24th Nov, 1st Dec and 8th Dec.
Late night opening at selected shops every Thursday throughout Dec.
Participating shops include:
Jewellery and Watches Store
Shopping & Retail
Landmark and; Historical Place
Arts & Crafts Store
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT