The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
The Birdcage will be popping up in Tontine Lane throughout the duration of the European Championships. This speciality Chicken restaurant’s menu includes everything from coriander, chilli and lime chicken wings, to pulled chicken bao buns, to jerked spatchcock chicken and southern fried chicken. There will also be a range of vegetarian options on offer.
Tontine Lane will be a hub of activity from 1st until 11th August, with live music, DJ’s and art installations transforming one of Glasgow most iconic, hidden lanes.
As well as installations from Douglas Gordon, Tom Knompax and Art Pistol, there will be a specially commissioned nine-hole crazy golf course. The lane will also provide a stage for live music, through the Tontine Elevator Sessions and international and local DJ’s at the Tontine Block Party sessions.
Tontine Lane, G1 5PA (You’ll find this ‘secret’ Glasgow lane in the Merchant City between Bell Street and the Trongate)
Part of Glasgow’s Festival 2018 celebrations.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Festival 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Mary Irvine: Review of the Sugar Boat Restaurant, Helensburgh
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne