The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
The Birdcage will be popping up in Tontine Lane throughout the duration of the European Championships. This speciality Chicken restaurant’s menu includes everything from coriander, chilli and lime chicken wings, to pulled chicken bao buns, to jerked spatchcock chicken and southern fried chicken. There will also be a range of vegetarian options on offer.
Tontine Lane will be a hub of activity from 1st until 11th August, with live music, DJ’s and art installations transforming one of Glasgow most iconic, hidden lanes.
As well as installations from Douglas Gordon, Tom Knompax and Art Pistol, there will be a specially commissioned nine-hole crazy golf course. The lane will also provide a stage for live music, through the Tontine Elevator Sessions and international and local DJ’s at the Tontine Block Party sessions.
Tontine Lane, G1 5PA (You’ll find this ‘secret’ Glasgow lane in the Merchant City between Bell Street and the Trongate)
Part of Glasgow’s Festival 2018 celebrations.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Festival 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers