The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
The Birdcage will be popping up in Tontine Lane throughout the duration of the European Championships. This speciality Chicken restaurant’s menu includes everything from coriander, chilli and lime chicken wings, to pulled chicken bao buns, to jerked spatchcock chicken and southern fried chicken. There will also be a range of vegetarian options on offer.
Tontine Lane will be a hub of activity from 1st until 11th August, with live music, DJ’s and art installations transforming one of Glasgow most iconic, hidden lanes.
As well as installations from Douglas Gordon, Tom Knompax and Art Pistol, there will be a specially commissioned nine-hole crazy golf course. The lane will also provide a stage for live music, through the Tontine Elevator Sessions and international and local DJ’s at the Tontine Block Party sessions.
Tontine Lane, G1 5PA (You’ll find this ‘secret’ Glasgow lane in the Merchant City between Bell Street and the Trongate)
Part of Glasgow’s Festival 2018 celebrations.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Festival 2018
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Mother India Set Menu
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019