The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
The Birdcage will be popping up in Tontine Lane throughout the duration of the European Championships. This speciality Chicken restaurant’s menu includes everything from coriander, chilli and lime chicken wings, to pulled chicken bao buns, to jerked spatchcock chicken and southern fried chicken. There will also be a range of vegetarian options on offer.
Tontine Lane will be a hub of activity from 1st until 11th August, with live music, DJ’s and art installations transforming one of Glasgow most iconic, hidden lanes.
As well as installations from Douglas Gordon, Tom Knompax and Art Pistol, there will be a specially commissioned nine-hole crazy golf course. The lane will also provide a stage for live music, through the Tontine Elevator Sessions and international and local DJ’s at the Tontine Block Party sessions.
Tontine Lane, G1 5PA (You’ll find this ‘secret’ Glasgow lane in the Merchant City between Bell Street and the Trongate)
Part of Glasgow’s Festival 2018 celebrations.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Festival 2018
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi