Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
Brooklyn Brewery will be bringing ‘Brooklyn On Tour’ to Glasgow
Saturday 4th August, 2018 – 3pm – 10pm
The award-winning brewery have scoured the city to unearth the best up-and-coming street food chefs, DJs and artists and will be collaborating with Glaswegian legend Julie’s Kopitiam, DJ collective Frogbeats and street-artist Rouge-One to host the city’s most creative party.
The first 200 guests through the door will receive a free Brooklyn pint and the party promises to be a day full of the best food, drink, music and art Glasgow has to offer.
Held at Barras Art and Design (BAaD), guests will have the chance to enjoy authentic, flavour-filled Malaysian food courtesy of Julie’s Kopitiam, music by underground DJ collective Frogbeats and Glasgow-born street artists Rouge-One will be creating a legacy piece on BAaD’s shipping container walls.
The Brooklyn Brewery tour bus is kitted out with a fully-functioning bar and space to seat up to 12 beer lovers. The bus also has a serving hatch that will pop open to serve guests a range of Brooklyn Brewery’s finest brews including the classic Brooklyn Lager, the refreshing and flavourful Summer Ale, sessionable Scorcher IPA, bright and citrusy saison Sorachi Ace and the new orange pale ale Naranjito. There will also be the chance to try some of the brewery’s limited-edition beers, rarely available in the UK.
Barras Art and Design, 54 Calton Entry, Glasgow, G40 2SB
Tickets: Price:unticketed – but get there early as the first 200 will receive a free Brooklyn pint
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021