Glasgow European Championships 2018
European Championships – 2 – 12 August, 2018
Tickets for Glasgow 2018 are on sale now. Don’t miss your chance to be part of history at the first ever European Championships from 2 – 12 August 2018.
The European BMX Championships
Coming to Glasgow as part of the first-ever European Championships with action taking place on Friday 10 August & Saturday 11 August at the Olympic-standard Glasgow BMX Centre in Knightswood.
Open daily throughout the Championships. Download your Venue Spectator Guide
Glasgow’s iconic George Square will be the beating heart of Festival 2018 during the 2018 European Championships, creating a carnival atmosphere through a spectacular line up that will delight all ages and put Glasgow and Scotland’s renowned creativity in the spotlight.
Festival 2018 cultural programme will run throughout the Championships with programme of music, dance, circus and much more
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Festival 2018, Merchant City Festival, Pat's Home Page Blog, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN