Glasgow European Championships 2018
European Championships – 2 – 12 August, 2018
Tickets for Glasgow 2018 are on sale now. Don’t miss your chance to be part of history at the first ever European Championships from 2 – 12 August 2018.
The European BMX Championships
Coming to Glasgow as part of the first-ever European Championships with action taking place on Friday 10 August & Saturday 11 August at the Olympic-standard Glasgow BMX Centre in Knightswood.
Open daily throughout the Championships. Download your Venue Spectator Guide
Glasgow’s iconic George Square will be the beating heart of Festival 2018 during the 2018 European Championships, creating a carnival atmosphere through a spectacular line up that will delight all ages and put Glasgow and Scotland’s renowned creativity in the spotlight.
Festival 2018 cultural programme will run throughout the Championships with programme of music, dance, circus and much more
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Festival 2018, Merchant City Festival, Pat's Home Page Blog, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Mandabi, GFT
- Ammonite, GFT
- Earwig and the Witch at GFT
- First Cow, GFT
- The Father at GFT
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone