Terra Incognita presents As I See It Saturday 8 Nov 2014
Terra Incognita presents As I See It
Saturday 8 Nov 2014
11.30am, 2pm & 3.30pm
Free, but ticketed Suitable for ages 12+
How do you build a relationship with a city you can’t see?
What treasures lie in the sound, feel, smell and taste of the city?
Which journeys through the city have meant the most to you?
As I See It is a series of unique walks around Glasgow led by people with visual impairments.
A celebration of Glasgow, an exploration of the relationship visually impaired people have with the city, and a platform for discussion on how Glasgow can better serve its visually impaired population.
Walk with our tour guides and experience the city afresh from their unique perspective.
As I See It will take place on the weekend of Saturday 8th November and will depart from the War Memorial of the Sitting Soldier in Kelvingrove Park at 11.30am, 2pm and 3.30pm. Tour last approximately 40 minutes.
Further information on timings and locations of the walks can be found at www.glasgow-asiseeit.co.uk
This section: Walks
Filed under: Walks
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Planters on the Biophilic Way Tidal Map Glasgow
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Bob Law’s Blog: Rouken Glen – A Park For All Seasons
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary: Dunblane
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- Glasgow Walk: Maryhill, The Venice of the North by Ian R. Mitchell
- Dumbarton to Balloch along the River Leven
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Remembering the 40 hour strike – Walking Tour Glasgow
- Bob Law’s Blog: Walking around Burntisland,The Binn, Kinghorn and Firth of Forth
- Merchant City Festival: Women of the Merchant City GWL July 26, 2015
- Winter Wander on Byres Road: George Mewes Cheesemonger and The Chip
- Terra Incognita presents As I See It Saturday 8 Nov 2014
- Scotland’s Tree Trail – Ardkinglas
- West End Festival: Guided Walks Partick & Dowanhill Sunday 15 June 7:00pm