Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
The Hunterian’s Mackintosh House will close for a short period of refurbishment from Tuesday 21 November 2017.
The Mackintosh House, part of the Hunterian Art Gallery on the University of Glasgow campus, is one of Glasgow’s most popular tourist attractions, welcoming visitors from around the world.
The refurbishment works will include the cleaning of soft furnishings and carpets and some repainting.
The House will re-open to the public on Saturday 16 December 2017. The Hunterian Art Gallery will remain open as usual.
Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, 82 Hillhead St, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Telephone: 0141 330 5434
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- ‘Workaround’ – Charlie Hammond at The Hunterian
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- John Patrick Byrne – A Big Adventure
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022 review Pat Byrne
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Making Imagined Objects – The Second Alasdair Gray Conference
- Fragments, Fragmentation and Fractures, RGI
- ‘Faces of Kabul’ – Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Ataraxie at Sonica Festival
- Still Life – Sogo Gallery, Glasgow
- Sonica Glasgow 2022 – Art for the Visually Minded
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists, Lillie Gallery Spring 2022
- A Valentine’s Day Poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- Home Grown In Glasgow – a poem for International Women’s Day by Ruby McCann
- Poetry for Valentine’s Day by Finola Scott