Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
Sunday, 19 November, 2017 – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Th Glad Cafe, 1006a Polokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Santa would like to invite you along to his Christmas Market on Sunday 19 November at Glasgow’s Glad Cafe!
This is your opportunity to let Santa know what you would love to see under your tree on Christmas morning before he flies back to the North Pole.
We will also have a VIP shopping experience from Scottish crafters selling beautiful gifts so it’s also a great opportunity to shop local.
Claire Barlcay Draws
Lucy Gordon Art
Laura Little Ceramics…
more to be confirmed!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Glasgow Madrigirls – A Star is Bright as Day