Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
Sunday, 19 November, 2017 – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Th Glad Cafe, 1006a Polokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Santa would like to invite you along to his Christmas Market on Sunday 19 November at Glasgow’s Glad Cafe!
This is your opportunity to let Santa know what you would love to see under your tree on Christmas morning before he flies back to the North Pole.
We will also have a VIP shopping experience from Scottish crafters selling beautiful gifts so it’s also a great opportunity to shop local.
Claire Barlcay Draws
Lucy Gordon Art
Laura Little Ceramics…
more to be confirmed!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane