Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
Sunday, 19 November, 2017 – 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Th Glad Cafe, 1006a Polokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Santa would like to invite you along to his Christmas Market on Sunday 19 November at Glasgow’s Glad Cafe!
This is your opportunity to let Santa know what you would love to see under your tree on Christmas morning before he flies back to the North Pole.
We will also have a VIP shopping experience from Scottish crafters selling beautiful gifts so it’s also a great opportunity to shop local.
Claire Barlcay Draws
Lucy Gordon Art
Laura Little Ceramics…
more to be confirmed!
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019