ProjectAbility at Mono
10 November, 2017 – 14 January, 2018
Project Ability is excited to be exhibiting with Mono once again! There will be a brilliant selection of artworks on display throughout the festive period into the New Year. Big thanks to Mono for welcoming Project Ability and hosting the exhibition.
Opening event on November 9th from 7-9pm… all welcome!
Mono, 12 King Street, Glasgow G 5RB
Ross Agnew, Andrew Boyle, John Cocozza, Doreen Kay, Sandra Ormiston, James Pert, Scott Smith, Jacqui Smyth and Andrew Young.
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations