Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
Tai Chi with Mari Graham
Hillhead Sports Club
Mondays, 1.30 p.m. October, 2018
Tai Chi is an ancient system of exercise, suitable for all ages and abilities. The muscles and joints are in motion, the slow continuous natural movements smoothly linked together.
Builds strength, helps with posture, flexibility, stamina, circulation and breathing.
Alleviates the symptoms of arthritis, improves balance – reducing falls in older people.
Helps you to relax and sleep better. Reduces depression, stress and anxiety.
About Mari Graham
The Tai Chi instructor, Mari Graham, studied under Dr Pan Feng from Beijing University for two years. She has 25 years experience teaching Tai Chi nationally and internationally. She is a member of the TAI CHI UNION FOR GREAT BRITAIN.
The classes will take place at Hillhead Sports Centre, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow G12 9XP
To book: Telephone: 07500 430 041
Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Light shoes with no heels. Bring a bottle of water.
Classes commence on Monday 15th October and will run Mondays 1.30 p.m. for three weeks, with further classes planned for November.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- EVENT CANCELLED Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Waxing Lyrical: The Power of the Printed Cloth in Africa
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Stone Carving Workshop Glasgow