Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
Tai Chi with Mari Graham
Hillhead Sports Club
Mondays, 1.30 p.m. October, 2018
Tai Chi is an ancient system of exercise, suitable for all ages and abilities. The muscles and joints are in motion, the slow continuous natural movements smoothly linked together.
Builds strength, helps with posture, flexibility, stamina, circulation and breathing.
Alleviates the symptoms of arthritis, improves balance – reducing falls in older people.
Helps you to relax and sleep better. Reduces depression, stress and anxiety.
About Mari Graham
The Tai Chi instructor, Mari Graham, studied under Dr Pan Feng from Beijing University for two years. She has 25 years experience teaching Tai Chi nationally and internationally. She is a member of the TAI CHI UNION FOR GREAT BRITAIN.
The classes will take place at Hillhead Sports Centre, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow G12 9XP
To book: Telephone: 07500 430 041
Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Light shoes with no heels. Bring a bottle of water.
Classes commence on Monday 15th October and will run Mondays 1.30 p.m. for three weeks, with further classes planned for November.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- Poetry and Creative Writing Classes (Spring 2021) with Linda Jackson