Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
Tai Chi with Mari Graham
Hillhead Sports Club
Mondays, 1.30 p.m. October, 2018
Tai Chi is an ancient system of exercise, suitable for all ages and abilities. The muscles and joints are in motion, the slow continuous natural movements smoothly linked together.
Builds strength, helps with posture, flexibility, stamina, circulation and breathing.
Alleviates the symptoms of arthritis, improves balance – reducing falls in older people.
Helps you to relax and sleep better. Reduces depression, stress and anxiety.
About Mari Graham
The Tai Chi instructor, Mari Graham, studied under Dr Pan Feng from Beijing University for two years. She has 25 years experience teaching Tai Chi nationally and internationally. She is a member of the TAI CHI UNION FOR GREAT BRITAIN.
The classes will take place at Hillhead Sports Centre, 32 Hughenden Road, Glasgow G12 9XP
To book: Telephone: 07500 430 041
Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Light shoes with no heels. Bring a bottle of water.
Classes commence on Monday 15th October and will run Mondays 1.30 p.m. for three weeks, with further classes planned for November.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Stone Carving Workshop Glasgow
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Love to Learn Open Day Glasgow Clyde College
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Micaela Maftei and Laura Tansley Collaborative Writing Workshops
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Sweat It Festival
- Glasgow Petanque Club
- Ian Macpherson, Comedy Writing Workshop