Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
16 September, 2019 12 oon – 2 p.m.
A display of material from Spirit of Revolt collections and a discussion, led by Tommy Kayes with James Kelman, Brendan McLaughlin, Billy Clark, Michael Donnelly, Ruth Gillett, Paul Anderson, Euan Sutherland and others on the formation and actions of the Workers City group (1988 – 1993).
Blythswood Room, 5th Floor, The Mitchell Library, Glasgow.
To reserve a place call 0141 287 2999 visit the Granville Street reception desk, or come along on the day.
The Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Periodical Publishing with Gerry Cambridge, Joy Hendry & Henry Bell
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019