Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
16 September, 2019 12 oon – 2 p.m.
A display of material from Spirit of Revolt collections and a discussion, led by Tommy Kayes with James Kelman, Brendan McLaughlin, Billy Clark, Michael Donnelly, Ruth Gillett, Paul Anderson, Euan Sutherland and others on the formation and actions of the Workers City group (1988 – 1993).
Blythswood Room, 5th Floor, The Mitchell Library, Glasgow.
To reserve a place call 0141 287 2999 visit the Granville Street reception desk, or come along on the day.
The Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay