The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
2 October, 2019 . 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
‘The Story of Glasgow’s Greatest Shipyard’
Fairfield Heritage, 1048 Govan Road Govan, G51 4XS
This is the Story of how the last Commercial Shipyard in Scotland was rescued from closure and now – less than five years later – plans to lead the world in the development of zero-emissions maritime energy.
Presented by John W Morgan, Ferguson Marine Head of Communications who, after a lifetime in advertising and marketing – forsook it all, to return to his family roots in Clydeside shipbuilding.
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- St Bride’s Knit and Natter Group, Hyndland.
- Meet the Author, Angela Robb, Fruin Farm
- Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Vincent Price: Master of Menace, Lover of Life + The Abominable Dr Phibes GFT