Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
Part 1: Saturday 22nd August, 2020 10 – 11.30am
Part 2: Saturday 29th August, 2020 10 – 11am
For many the stress of living through a global pandemic has interfered with our sleep patterns. A lack of sleep can in turn make us feel more anxious or stressed. The first online sleep workshops with Kay Young were so well received that they are being repeated in August.
Limited spaces, advance registration needed Sign up here.
In the first workshop Kay will explore what can impact our sleep and what can help, as well as give practical tips and techniques to help soothe both your body and mind. In the second workshop there will be an opportunity to explore how you got on and discuss further ways of improving your sleep.
These workshops are free, though if you are able to make a one off donation or sign up as a friend then that would be a great help to us in being able to afford to run more workshops such as this. You can do this via our donate page.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Health and Fitness, Woodlands Community
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Earth Day 2022 at Music Broth
- Woodlands Community Cafe
- Street Cones – Recovering Voices Online Course
- Festival of Fitness in support of Ukraine
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- Kiss the Ground, Film Screening plus Disussion
- Beginners Stained Glass Evening Course Glasgow
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- COP26: Eco Echoes, Tinderbox Collective: Write Songs and Make Games
- Glasgow: Global Day of Action for Climate Justice
- Artivismo Pintando Murales Derribamos Muros – Digital Exhibition Launch
- Lego Build The Change – University of Strathclyde
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community