Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
Part 1: Saturday 22nd August, 2020 10 – 11.30am
Part 2: Saturday 29th August, 2020 10 – 11am
For many the stress of living through a global pandemic has interfered with our sleep patterns. A lack of sleep can in turn make us feel more anxious or stressed. The first online sleep workshops with Kay Young were so well received that they are being repeated in August.
Limited spaces, advance registration needed Sign up here.
In the first workshop Kay will explore what can impact our sleep and what can help, as well as give practical tips and techniques to help soothe both your body and mind. In the second workshop there will be an opportunity to explore how you got on and discuss further ways of improving your sleep.
These workshops are free, though if you are able to make a one off donation or sign up as a friend then that would be a great help to us in being able to afford to run more workshops such as this. You can do this via our donate page.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Health and Fitness, Woodlands Community Garden
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Looking After Mental Wellbeing
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community