Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
Part 1: Saturday 22nd August, 2020 10 – 11.30am
Part 2: Saturday 29th August, 2020 10 – 11am
For many the stress of living through a global pandemic has interfered with our sleep patterns. A lack of sleep can in turn make us feel more anxious or stressed. The first online sleep workshops with Kay Young were so well received that they are being repeated in August.
Limited spaces, advance registration needed Sign up here.
In the first workshop Kay will explore what can impact our sleep and what can help, as well as give practical tips and techniques to help soothe both your body and mind. In the second workshop there will be an opportunity to explore how you got on and discuss further ways of improving your sleep.
These workshops are free, though if you are able to make a one off donation or sign up as a friend then that would be a great help to us in being able to afford to run more workshops such as this. You can do this via our donate page.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Health and Fitness, Woodlands Community Garden
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Women of Woodlands Support Group
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing