Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
Part 1: Saturday 22nd August, 2020 10 – 11.30am
Part 2: Saturday 29th August, 2020 10 – 11am
For many the stress of living through a global pandemic has interfered with our sleep patterns. A lack of sleep can in turn make us feel more anxious or stressed. The first online sleep workshops with Kay Young were so well received that they are being repeated in August.
Limited spaces, advance registration needed Sign up here.
In the first workshop Kay will explore what can impact our sleep and what can help, as well as give practical tips and techniques to help soothe both your body and mind. In the second workshop there will be an opportunity to explore how you got on and discuss further ways of improving your sleep.
These workshops are free, though if you are able to make a one off donation or sign up as a friend then that would be a great help to us in being able to afford to run more workshops such as this. You can do this via our donate page.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Health and Fitness, Woodlands Community Garden
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Woodlands Community – Wildlife Friendly Front Gardens
- Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- Woodlands Community – Job Vacancies
- EVENT CANCELLED Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two