Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
20 August, 2020 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Woodlands Community Garden, 117 W Prince’s St, Glasgow G4 9BY
Thursday, 20 August 2020
Natural mandala making is a therapeutic practice using nature’s ‘loose parts’, arranging them in a geometric figure creating completeness and unity.
Join Woodlands Community Garden where you’ll be able to see some examples hidden around the grass, plants and trees. They will provide a free information pack on how to get started and make your own. During months of stressful and anxious times, quiet and considered activities like mandala making can help improve your wellbeing.
The art packs are free, though donations appreciated to help put on workshops and events such as this in the future. You can sign up via Eventbrite – this ensures that we’ll have enough art packs available
Drop in any time between 1-3pm. Looking forward to seeing you!
Woodlands Community are making sure to stick to government guidelines re group numbers and households meeting outdoors. Hand sanitiser will available when collecting your art pack and spaces will be marked in the garden, so that social distancing is made easy.
Unfortunately they cannot allow access to onsite toilet at the moment.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Pat's Home Page Blog, Woodlands Community Garden
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- COP26 – Glasgow’s Wee Forests
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Helen Rose Outdoors Rigging Hill, Largs.
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow