Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
19 November, 2019 at 6.30 p.m.
Publishing Scotland Showcase Event
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
We’re thrilled to be hosting a very special evening with Publishing Scotland, as they bring TWELVE authors to our store for a Scottish Showcase for Book Week Scotland!
This is a free event but please register via the link.
Publishing Scotland is delighted to present our Book Week Scotland Edinburgh Showcase! We’re bringing you the most exciting writers working in Scotland today. Love fiction? Memoir? Crime? Poetry? Children’s and YA? Then come along and meet your new favourite author- we have TWELVE joining us!
L. M. Afrossman
Kevin P. Gilday
Waterstones, 153-157 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Creative Conversations: Scarlett Thomas
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Crossways Literary Festival 2021 – Online
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- Online Book Launch: Ruth Thomas: The Snow and the Works on the Northern Line
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe