Pizza Express Opens on Byres Road, G12 – get 25% discount
Situated in the bohemian west end of Glasgow. This restaurant boasts a ground floor and mezzanine level, along with a super bar area, complete with draught Peroni. The design is totally individual,with artwork to reflect the heritage of the local area.
On production of voucher below you will get a 25% discount on your bill.
Until 27th November – applies Mondays – Thursdays and after 5 p.m. Sunday
Hand the voucher to the waiter when asking for your bill.
Terms and Conditions:
Wondering when and where you can use it? Check out the terms, below.
1. Feel free to use your voucher all day Monday-Thursday, and on orders placed after 5pm on a Sunday until 27 November 2015 inclusive.
2. Your code gives you 25% off your food bill, including the Piccolo menu.
3. Feel free to use it to dine in and on takeaways, but bear in mind that it can’t be used when ordering online.
4. You can’t use it with other promotions or set menus (including Tesco/Nectar codes, NUS extra and Tastecard).
5. To claim your discount, simply hand the voucher to your waiter when getting the bill.
6. The voucher can only be used once.
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi