The Return Of The Rio…….Launch Party! Saturday 21 November, 2015
The Return Of The Rio…….Launch Party!
Saturday 21 November, 2015
The Rio Cafe
27 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5QF
We are spruced up and looking mighty fine! If you’ve not been in yet, now’s your chance to catch up with old pals and sample new beers!
There will be an acoustic set from our new manager Grahame Skinner (Hipsway), followed by some cracking records!
It’d be great to see you!
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Mother India Set Menu
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe