Movie Memories: Jaws GFT
Thursday 15 August, 2019 11 a.m.
Autism / Dementia Friendly
Movie Memories is GFT’s dementia friendly film programme. Designed to enable people affected by dementia to socialise in a safe and social environment. Everyone is welcome.
When peaceful Amity Island is terrorised by a great white shark, a brave team led by police chief Brody (Roy Scheider) take on an epic hunt and capture mission. An unmistakeable beacon of large-scale filmmaking summer blockbuster Jaws is considered one of the greatest films ever made. There are occasional gory moments and scenes of tense action in this film.
All tickets are £3 (includes free refreshments and live music).
You are advised to book in advance. All seating access requirements must also be booked in advance of the screening, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call box office on 0141 332 6535.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Last Night in Soho, Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Glasgow Film Theatre Announces Return of Christmas Programme
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Aya Films – showcasing new Scottish curatorial talent
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Eye of the Storm film by Anthony Baxter
- Nae Pasaran – Outdoor Screening East Kilbride
- Winnie Herbstein – Dampbusters at CCA
- Zola at GFT