Movie Memories: Jaws GFT
Thursday 15 August, 2019 11 a.m.
Autism / Dementia Friendly
Movie Memories is GFT’s dementia friendly film programme. Designed to enable people affected by dementia to socialise in a safe and social environment. Everyone is welcome.
When peaceful Amity Island is terrorised by a great white shark, a brave team led by police chief Brody (Roy Scheider) take on an epic hunt and capture mission. An unmistakeable beacon of large-scale filmmaking summer blockbuster Jaws is considered one of the greatest films ever made. There are occasional gory moments and scenes of tense action in this film.
All tickets are £3 (includes free refreshments and live music).
You are advised to book in advance. All seating access requirements must also be booked in advance of the screening, email email@example.com or call box office on 0141 332 6535.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Film: Invading the Skin of the Earth: Soil
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Calamity Jane Singalong GFT
- Jojo Rabbit GFT
- Seberg GFT
- El Topo GFT