Maggie O’Farrell and Kate Mosse at Aye Write 2021
Friday, 21 May, 2021 at 7.15 p.m.
Award-winner Maggie O’Farrell and Kate Mosse come together to discuss their latest novels. Aye Write is delighted to welcome these two incredible authors to Glasgow’s Book Festival. Chaired by Zoe Venditozzi.
Sponsored by Rathbones
This event will be live and available to watch for three weeks after the broadcast date to accommodate different time zones (removed on 11 June 2021).
This performance is included in the Aye Write 2021 festival pass, so you will not need to purchase this event if you have already purchased a pass.
As a charity Aye Write relies on the kindness of supporters like you to deliver the festival you know and love. Donations.
Books are available to purchase from bookseller partner Bookshop.org Bookshop.org supports independent booksellers and for every book purchased 10% comes back to Aye Write and Wee Write, helping to invest in Glasgow’s book festival and reader development programmes.
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: David Robertson
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Refugee Festival Scotland 2021