Maggie O’Farrell and Kate Mosse at Aye Write 2021
Friday, 21 May, 2021 at 7.15 p.m.
Award-winner Maggie O’Farrell and Kate Mosse come together to discuss their latest novels. Aye Write is delighted to welcome these two incredible authors to Glasgow’s Book Festival. Chaired by Zoe Venditozzi.
Sponsored by Rathbones
This event will be live and available to watch for three weeks after the broadcast date to accommodate different time zones (removed on 11 June 2021).
This performance is included in the Aye Write 2021 festival pass, so you will not need to purchase this event if you have already purchased a pass.
As a charity Aye Write relies on the kindness of supporters like you to deliver the festival you know and love. Donations.
Books are available to purchase from bookseller partner Bookshop.org Bookshop.org supports independent booksellers and for every book purchased 10% comes back to Aye Write and Wee Write, helping to invest in Glasgow’s book festival and reader development programmes.
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- It’s Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Eye of the Storm film by Anthony Baxter
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021