Lend Your Support North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
This is it guys!
Tuesday 26 January, 2016 at 9.15 a.m.
Visit and Glasgow City Council Planning Committee Meeting
After 8 years of waiting Glasgow City Council Planning Committee will be having a site visit to the land on Tuesday 26th January at 9.15am. After which they will travel back to the city chambers at George Square for a meeting at 11am to decide whether to approve New City Vision Ltd planning application which will destroy all that is there and build 90 luxury flats.
They will also decide on The Children Wood Group planning application which wants to keep the land “wild and for the community”. PLEASE COME OUT TO SHOW SUPPORT that morning BOTH at North Kelvin Meadow and then later at George Square to save this precious, well used, wild green space in the heart of our city.
Once its gone its gone for ever!
This section: North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow
Filed under: North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Five Ways to Wellbeing Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- Planting Day at North Kelvin Meadow – Come Along and Volunteer
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Volunteer Action Day, North Kelvin Meadow
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Into the Woods Collective, Art and Music Workshops, Children’s Wood
- Children’s Wood Holiday Club
- The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
- Harvest Market, Children’s Wood, Glasgow West End 8 October, 2017
- Summer Bushcraft Club, The Children’s Wood, 12 July – 9 August, 2017
- The Children’s Wood – come to play anytime.
- The Children’s Wood Fundraiser, 22 March, 2016 – The Project Cafe
- Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado