Leiper’s Attic, new restaurant at Cottiers, Glasgow.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Leiper’s Attic, Cottier’s new restaurant launching in Septemer, 2017, is named after William Leiper, who built the Dowanhill Church in 1865, working with Daniel Cottier, the Glaswegian artist and designer, to create this wonderful building.
The restaurant will be situated upstairs above the bar– originally the Session House, the Church’s court where the behaviour of reprobates was judged and punishment, such as suspension from the church, meted out.
It’s all set to be a more joyous place when Leiper’s Attic launches its new menu for diners to enjoy in this historical setting. With a focus on Scottish and seasonal produce, choices will include: wild fish dishes, game and the house’s special dry aged beef.
“We have dry aging fridges in the restaurant itself, where the beef will dry age in house.’ You’ll also be able to enjoy Cottier’s very own Speyside ‘Leiper’s Attic Whisky’.
Delightful choices from the menu will include:
Pheasant breast and leg with shallots, charred leeks, broccoli and Arran mustard.
Hand dived Scottish scallops with lemon, whisky, baby capers and sea herbs
Pigeon breast with puy lentils, red cabbage and smoked bacon.
Turbot with artichokes, capers and heritage carrots
Everyone at Cottiers is very excited about the launch of Leiper’s Attic – ‘the latest addition to Glasgow West End’s dining scene’.
“Scotland has some of the finest produce in the world when it comes to wild fish, game and steak – our new Head Chef, Graham Gardner and his team, will showcase this in the enticing new menu.” Andy McCartney, Cottiers Operations Director.
Leiper’s Attic, Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers