Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
Friday 4 October, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
The event is a co-launch, ‘Blushing is for Sinners’ by Tracy Patrick
‘Do Not Disturb’ by Fiona Lindsay.
An evening of readings, music and literary entertainment in the bonnie environs of Paisley.
‘Blushing is for Sinners’ Clochoderick Press, (2019) by Tracy Patrick
Paisley mill worker, Jean McParland, longs for a better future for her and daughter, Ava. When old flame, Billy, is released from prison, she embarks on a course of action that will have disastrous results. Fifty years later, Ava is a Canadian citizen. Struggling to cope with her husband’s corruption scandal and her volatile son, Scott, she uncovers a chain of events that ultimately leads her back to the town of her birth.
‘This is a very accomplished page-turning debut’ The Herald.
Do Not Disturb by Fiona Lindsay Clochoderick Press, (2019)
A sequel to Fiona’s book The Consolation Prize, Do Not Disturb is again set in the fictional Highland village, Kirklochy. Some of the original characters are retained with you’ll also meet some that are new. It is part of a rom-com trilogy.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- Words and Music: The Sound of Young Scotland
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Night of Scripts, Music and Song
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- Short Story Collection with Adam McNelis, Glasgow Literary Lounge
- Webinair: How to talk to children about Climate Change