Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
Friday 4 October, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
The event is a co-launch, ‘Blushing is for Sinners’ by Tracy Patrick
‘Do Not Disturb’ by Fiona Lindsay.
An evening of readings, music and literary entertainment in the bonnie environs of Paisley.
‘Blushing is for Sinners’ Clochoderick Press, (2019) by Tracy Patrick
Paisley mill worker, Jean McParland, longs for a better future for her and daughter, Ava. When old flame, Billy, is released from prison, she embarks on a course of action that will have disastrous results. Fifty years later, Ava is a Canadian citizen. Struggling to cope with her husband’s corruption scandal and her volatile son, Scott, she uncovers a chain of events that ultimately leads her back to the town of her birth.
‘This is a very accomplished page-turning debut’ The Herald.
Do Not Disturb by Fiona Lindsay Clochoderick Press, (2019)
A sequel to Fiona’s book The Consolation Prize, Do Not Disturb is again set in the fictional Highland village, Kirklochy. Some of the original characters are retained with you’ll also meet some that are new. It is part of a rom-com trilogy.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Meet the Author, Angela Robb, Fruin Farm
- Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
- Vincent Price: Master of Menace, Lover of Life + The Abominable Dr Phibes GFT
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Script to Stage Renfrewshire
- Memorial Evening for Janet Paisley CCA
- Bloody Scotland 2019
- Alexandria Writers Open Mic
- Theresa Talbot Creative Writing Workshop
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis Book Launch
- Creative Conversations Inaugural Event Autumn 2019
- The Big Meeting GFT
- The Muse at Avant Garde September 9th, 2019
- Place and Peace: three Scottish PEN writers at Scottish Writers Centre
- Postbox Launch of Issue 2
- Scottish Writers Showcase University of Glasgow 2019