Joint Book Launch: Tracy Patrick and Fiona Lindsay
Friday 4 October, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
The event is a co-launch, ‘Blushing is for Sinners’ by Tracy Patrick
‘Do Not Disturb’ by Fiona Lindsay.
An evening of readings, music and literary entertainment in the bonnie environs of Paisley.
‘Blushing is for Sinners’ Clochoderick Press, (2019) by Tracy Patrick
Paisley mill worker, Jean McParland, longs for a better future for her and daughter, Ava. When old flame, Billy, is released from prison, she embarks on a course of action that will have disastrous results. Fifty years later, Ava is a Canadian citizen. Struggling to cope with her husband’s corruption scandal and her volatile son, Scott, she uncovers a chain of events that ultimately leads her back to the town of her birth.
‘This is a very accomplished page-turning debut’ The Herald.
Do Not Disturb by Fiona Lindsay Clochoderick Press, (2019)
A sequel to Fiona’s book The Consolation Prize, Do Not Disturb is again set in the fictional Highland village, Kirklochy. Some of the original characters are retained with you’ll also meet some that are new. It is part of a rom-com trilogy.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling