Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
31 December, 2019
Book Your Tickets NOW for the Famous COTTIERS HOGMANAY CEILIDH …. bring 2020 in with one of the West End’s most sought after nights out!
An Iconic Venue & Cottiers Most Iconic Night Out of the year!
Cottiers will be celebrating Hogmanay this year in their usual style. With their famous theatre ceilidh, hosted by the Big Stupit Ceilidh Band.
3 Great Options but only 1 Great Party!
Three Options to choose from:
Start the festivities with a 3-course dinner in Leiper’s attic or a three-course hog roast in the theatre.
Leipers attic three-course dinner and ceilidh £75
Three-course hog roast dinner in the theatre with ceilidh ticket £65 (6.30 p.m.)
Ceilidh only ticket £35 . (9.30 p.m. Ceilidh starts 10 p.m.)
Bookings by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Complete Booking Form Online
(Telephone calls for bookings or tickets will not be accepted)
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU.
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland