Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
31 December, 2019
Book Your Tickets NOW for the Famous COTTIERS HOGMANAY CEILIDH …. bring 2020 in with one of the West End’s most sought after nights out!
An Iconic Venue & Cottiers Most Iconic Night Out of the year!
Cottiers will be celebrating Hogmanay this year in their usual style. With their famous theatre ceilidh, hosted by the Big Stupit Ceilidh Band.
3 Great Options but only 1 Great Party!
Three Options to choose from:
Start the festivities with a 3-course dinner in Leiper’s attic or a three-course hog roast in the theatre.
Leipers attic three-course dinner and ceilidh £75
Three-course hog roast dinner in the theatre with ceilidh ticket £65 (6.30 p.m.)
Ceilidh only ticket £35 . (9.30 p.m. Ceilidh starts 10 p.m.)
Bookings by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Complete Booking Form Online
(Telephone calls for bookings or tickets will not be accepted)
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU.
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT