Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
31 December, 2019
Book Your Tickets NOW for the Famous COTTIERS HOGMANAY CEILIDH …. bring 2020 in with one of the West End’s most sought after nights out!
An Iconic Venue & Cottiers Most Iconic Night Out of the year!
Cottiers will be celebrating Hogmanay this year in their usual style. With their famous theatre ceilidh, hosted by the Big Stupit Ceilidh Band.
3 Great Options but only 1 Great Party!
Three Options to choose from:
Start the festivities with a 3-course dinner in Leiper’s attic or a three-course hog roast in the theatre.
Leipers attic three-course dinner and ceilidh £75
Three-course hog roast dinner in the theatre with ceilidh ticket £65 (6.30 p.m.)
Ceilidh only ticket £35 . (9.30 p.m. Ceilidh starts 10 p.m.)
Bookings by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Complete Booking Form Online
(Telephone calls for bookings or tickets will not be accepted)
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU.
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers