Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
Sunday 15 December, 2019 – 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.
‘Are We In The Book’ – Stories and Poems for Children
Black Agnes Press presents the Glasgow launch of their first anthology for children, with all proceeds going to Barnardo’s Scotland. Come along and hear fabulous writers like Ciara MacLaverty and Finola Scott read from “Are We In A Book?” and get yourself a copy while you’re there.
£5 a book, of which £3 goes to Barnardo’s Scotland.
Perfect stocking filler for the youngsters in your life.
The Dram, 232 – 246 Woodlands Road, G3 6ND
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Do You Remember Marseilles Charity Single
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club