Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
Sunday 15 December, 2019 – 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.
‘Are We In The Book’ – Stories and Poems for Children
Black Agnes Press presents the Glasgow launch of their first anthology for children, with all proceeds going to Barnardo’s Scotland. Come along and hear fabulous writers like Ciara MacLaverty and Finola Scott read from “Are We In A Book?” and get yourself a copy while you’re there.
£5 a book, of which £3 goes to Barnardo’s Scotland.
Perfect stocking filler for the youngsters in your life.
The Dram, 232 – 246 Woodlands Road, G3 6ND
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Community event, Kids and young people
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Christie Williamson – Doors tae Naewye Launch at Express Yourself
- Remember Tom Leonard, CCA
- Ali Whitelock and Skye Loneragan – Scottish Writers Centre
- Aye Write: Ferlie Leed – The Rhymer on his Hoalidays
- Literary Legends Book Stall – International Women’s Week
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020