Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
Sunday 15 December, 2019 – 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.
‘Are We In The Book’ – Stories and Poems for Children
Black Agnes Press presents the Glasgow launch of their first anthology for children, with all proceeds going to Barnardo’s Scotland. Come along and hear fabulous writers like Ciara MacLaverty and Finola Scott read from “Are We In A Book?” and get yourself a copy while you’re there.
£5 a book, of which £3 goes to Barnardo’s Scotland.
Perfect stocking filler for the youngsters in your life.
The Dram, 232 – 246 Woodlands Road, G3 6ND
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley