Hiire: Matching Jobseekers to Jobs
Today (Wednesday 16 November, 2016) I met Mike Hughes for a coffee and he told me about his brand new recruitment project, developed in Glasgow West End it aims to match jobseekers to jobs. Mike is confident that his new system will make the recruitment process easier. I have to say after hearing about it I was convinced that he is right.
At the heart of the service is a free phone App (for both Apple and Android phones). As Mike sees it, being able to access the service on your phone is one of its main strengths and is a big selling point.
Hiire for Bar, Cafe´, Shop and Restaurant Employers
Mike explained to me that Hiire aims to make the recruitment side of the employment equation much less of a chore. The service provides an easy-to-use dashboard allowing employers to store all their vacancies, applicants and notes. A sophisticated ranking system works out which job seekers best match each vacancy. The built in email service ensures that where jobs and positions are matched appropriate contacts can be made immediately.
Watch the video to see how the service works.
Employers: Sign Up For Your Free Account
Hiire for Job Seekers
Hiire recognise that finding the right job can be a lottery. Their mobile app makes your job search easier easier by using ranking to work out which vacancy best fits your skills and ambitions. It also makes it easy to apply for posts.
Register for free to upload a CV. More than one CV can be added and the appropriate choice made to suit the vacancy you’re applying for.
Watch the video to see how Hiire can transform the job search process.
This section: Business Directory, Business services, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- G20 Young People to Climb Ben Nevis to support people affected by poverty
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Is this ‘Black Bitch’ name ban really justified?
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Dante and Alasdair Gray Symposium
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Starry Skies at CCA
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Save the People’s Palace and the Winter Gardens
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021