Hogmanay Party, Nova Scotia Folk Club, Wednesday 28 December, 2016
It’s the end of a fantastic and successful year for Nova Scotia Folk Club and so to celebrate there will be haggis pies made by Table 13 Catering and a free drink at the bar for members courtesy of Nova Scotia Folk Club. Performers are asked to pick their 2 best songs performed at the club this year.
Visitors and new performers always welcome. Visitors £6 (includes haggis pie, a drink and live music).
Tickets available online or phone Gina 07877 130984 to pay at door. Members £1.
Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Cottiers Pub Quiz
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- A Beautiful Day in The Neighbourhood, GFT
- Lavinia Blackwall & Stilton, Lynnie Carson & The Hawking Gimmiks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Parasite GFT
- Pity Party Film Club Tangerine CCA
- Valentine’s Day at GFT 2020