Hogmanay Party, Nova Scotia Folk Club, Wednesday 28 December, 2016
It’s the end of a fantastic and successful year for Nova Scotia Folk Club and so to celebrate there will be haggis pies made by Table 13 Catering and a free drink at the bar for members courtesy of Nova Scotia Folk Club. Performers are asked to pick their 2 best songs performed at the club this year.
Visitors and new performers always welcome. Visitors £6 (includes haggis pie, a drink and live music).
Tickets available online or phone Gina 07877 130984 to pay at door. Members £1.
Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables