Sweat Gym Opening in Glasgow – recruiting
SWEAT! GYM LAUNCHES RECRUITMENT DRIVE AHEAD OF SCOTTISH
FLAGSHIP SITE OPENING IN GLASGOW
The soon-to-be new kid on the Glasgow gym block is launching a recruitment drive to secure a top team ahead of its Scottish flagship site opening in January 2017.
Sweat!, which will open it’s first gym in Scotland, at Skypark in trendy Finnieston, is looking to fill around 30 full and part-time roles, including 12 – 15 Level 2 qualified or above Personal Trainers. They will be responsible for providing members with a number of support services, such as creating bespoke fitness programmes, offering diet management and weight control advice, delivering personal training sessions and leading the wide range of exercise classes that will be available every week.
Sweat! is also looking for Front of House Staff, a Duty Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Consultants, a Handyman and cleaners to work at the 22,000sq.ft venue.
The fully equipped gym is the result of a £1.5m investment. It will stock over 200 pieces of state of the art TechnoGym and Origin equipment; have a dedicated 35-bike Cycle Studio, a huge weights area and a dedicated exercise studio hosting more than 100 classes per week. Unique to Sweat! is The Matrix, a functional training area comprising some of the latest kit, including battle ropes, Bulgarian bags and sleds to support instructor-led High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
Newly appointed General Manager, Martin McGinley, who brings a wealth of experience to the role having worked in several Glasgow-based gyms over the years, said: “This is a great opportunity to be part of a new and exciting gym experience for Glasgow.
“We’re looking for staff who will bring their individual strengths and skills to the roles. It might be expertise in honing and toning core areas, helping people to improve their overall fitness levels or simply engaging with members to assist them in achieving the very best results from their gym sessions. If you have the right experience and the right attitude, we’d love to hear from you.”
Interested candidates for any of the roles should send their CV to email@example.com
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams