Greater Glasgow Climate Action Network South Seeds’ Croft
Thursday 10th March, 2022 – 10.00am-12.00pm
Hosted at South Seeds’ Croft, 381 Langside Road, G42 8DA on Queen’s Park recreation ground in Glasgow’s Southside.
An in-person meeting held safely outside undercover. Hot drinks and cake will be offered to each participant.
After recent meetings exploring a climate action in the Greater Glasgow area, this is an opportunity for local groups to contribute to setting up a Climate Action Regional Network. What could a climate action network for Greater Glasgow achieve in three years?
Participants will discuss current policy, funding & support for a Glasgow focused network. Facilitated by South Seeds, who will share news on their Tool Library, Energy Service and Community Gardening projects, with opportunities for all to share their work.
Facilitated by South Seeds, who will share news on their Tool Library, Energy Service and Community Gardening projects, with opportunities for all to share their work.
If unable to make the meeting please contribute to the expression of interest by emailing.
- The Burning Season (2023) review Pat Byrne
- Govan Music Festival – Glasgow Barons
- Textile Repair, Sashiko with Keng Keng Watt
- Full Programme Announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon
- Eden Communities: Walk, Run, Cycle N. Ireland and East Dunbartonshire Networking Event
- Spring’s Around The Corner – time to check the balcony
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- The 39 Steps, Websters
- Glasgow Goes Green at Arc: Festival Event
- WestFest 2024 – Glasgow West End
- FrightFest at Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Celtic Connections 2024: Transatlantic Sessions
- Music Broth at The Mitchell Library
- Valentine’s Day: Lovers Rock at GFT
- Lunar New Year Celebration at Woodlands Community
- The Old Oak Woodlands Community Anti Racist Film Club
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- Secession Open Day Private Parties and Weddings