Glasgow International curatorial tour, 20th April
Scottish Contemporary Art Network
Deadline: 20 April 2014 at 17:00
Sunday 20 April 1pm
Join SCAN and others working within the contemporary art sector (both Scottish based and visiting industry delegates) on a curatorial (bus & walking) tour round some of the more remote Glasgow International venues. The tour will focus on visiting artist led & artist curated spaces around the east end and south side before finishing at Tramway to view the Bedwyr Williams show. Participants will have the opportunity to meet the artists/curators at most venues who will be on hand to deliver short introductions and to answer any questions.
The tour will finish around 5pm allowing participants the chance to view the final show at their leisure, then make their own way back to the city centre in time for the closing party and exclusive final performance from Bedwyr Williams (venue TBC).
Your tour ticket includes a complimentary invitation to the Glasgow International Closing Party.
Participants will be sent a final itinerary a week before the event.
Access: Please drop me an email if you have any questions re the accessibility of this event. Due to the physical architecture of some of the venues not all are fully accessible. We will make every effort to accommodate any specific requests.
The deadline is Sunday 20 April 2014 at 17:00.
This section: Glasgow International Festival April 2014
Filed under: Glasgow International Festival April 2014
- Glasgow International curatorial tour, 20th April
- Family Day Spaces and Faces Inspired by Glasgow International 2014, Tramway, 20 April, 2014
- Night to Light, GI Festival 2014, House of an Art Lover, 10th April
- Tramway, Shadow and Light Art, 16th April, 5 – 12 year olds
- The Tramway, Wee Art Explorers: Shadow Art, 9th 10th April, ages 2 – 5
- Glasgow Cinema: Turbo Sculpture, 7th April, 2014
- Glasgow International April 2014 at The Tramway
- Ruth Barker, Kim Moore and Lucy Reynolds Launch, Women’s Library Glasgow, 5th April, 2014
- Glasgow Internationa: Gabriel Kuri Friday Event Presented by The Common Guild and The Glasgow School of Art,GFT, 4th April, 2014
- Glasgow International Festiva: Akio Suzuki & Aki Onda Counterflows 4 April, Underground Car Park, Renfrew Street
- Glasgow International: Jordan Wolfson Date: 04 Apr – 21 April, 2014, McLellan Galleries
- Glasgow International: Exhibition Aleksandra Domanovic, GOMA, 4 – 21st April, 2014
- Khaled Hourani Exhibition Tour, 4 April – 18 May, 2014
- Cloud: solo exhibition by Henrik Pätzke, Project-Ability Glasgow