Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
17 – 19th May, 2019
Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 17-19th May.
The Countdown Is On
The countdown is now on with less than four weeks to go to the Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair which takes place in a purpose built marquee in the grounds of the city’s iconic Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AG
You will be introduced to some of the country’s leading art galleries and award winning creatives many of whom will be launching exciting new work.
- Prices from £50 to £20,000
- Superb choice of art under £1000
- Free art wrapping service
- Free entry for children.
- Expanded exhibition space for 2019.
This weekend presents a wonderful opportunity to see and invest in some of our most well known artists as well as being wowed by new emerging creatives and the big names of tomorrow.</p
With stunning art, sculpture, prints, photography and much more this is a weekend not to be missed.
TICKETS, OPENING TIMES & REFRESHMENTS
(SO MUCH ART SO LITTLE TIME 😊)
Friday 17th May Preview Evening 6.00pm-9.00pm.
Advance Tickets Only. On sale Now.
Please note that Preview Evening tickets are limited in number and it will sell-out in advance. Adults only.
Box Office Link
Saturday 18th May 10.00am-5.30pm.
Tickets at the door Adults £4 Concession £3 Children Free
Sunday 19th May 10.00am-5.00pm.
Tickets at the door Adults £4 Concessions £3 Children Free
At the weekend Kelvingrove Art Gallery café and restaurant will be open as normal.
- Compass Gallery – Gregor Smith Exhibition
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release