Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
Friday 26th April, 2019 – 8.30 p.m.
Seven Song Club, Tron Theatre, 65 Trongate, G1 5HB
Lynnie Carson is a singer-songwriter who hails from the sunny port of Gourock. She has worked as a session vocalist for many great bands and has a voice reminiscent of her musical heroes Stevie Nicks and Sheryl Crow who she cites as some of her main influences along with Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, First Aid Kit, The Band and Frazey Ford.
Her new single ‘Love is…’ OUT NOW is released on her own label Unicycle Records and was recorded in Glasgow at La Chunky Studios with Johnny Smillie and features the guitar playing of the amazing Eric Lindsay one of Scotland’s finest guitarists.
Lynnie will be playing with RT Davidson on pedal steel and Robbie Noble on piano.
Also – Rebecca Jordan
Bearpit Brothers are 60s influenced with 90s Blur and a wee bit of Psychedelia in the mix. Left-field originals with great songs.
“Burden Of Your Cross swings as a gospel influenced lyric is garlanded with some exquisite guitar duelings with twang and reverb battling away, a wonderful song.” Blabber ‘n’ Smoke – A Glasgow view of Americana
“the cd is epic btw!” Corrina Cola
£8.40 Book Tickets
Box Office: 0141 552 4267
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Rivers Almond and Avon. March 2020
- David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Figures
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Howlin’ Radio at Finsbay Glasgow West End
- Women’s Literature Book Swop – IWW 2020 – University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- Seven Song Club The Tron Duncan McCrone
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Pete Case and Sid Griffin, Nice n Sleazy
- The County, Glasgow Film Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Transatlantic Sessions review and photography Pauline Keightley
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Lavinia Blackwall & Stilton, Lynnie Carson & The Hawking Gimmiks