Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014
Partick Glass Studio
Stuart was the lad who drowned along with 11 others when a tourist boat sunk in Vietnam on the 17th Feb 2011.
One of his friends was given his two cameras to see if he could get anything from them. one was water logged the other he managed to get photos from. we got them printed, mounted and framed and are showing them at the Partick Glass Studio until 17th march as a way of easing the pain for his parents family and friends.
It allow every one to see through the eyes of the lens just what Stuart saw on his world tour.
we have also put a comments book to allow people to comment on what they think and feel.
at the end of the exhibition this book will be scanned and put up on his memorial web page
The Studio is open as normal
10am – 7pm
5 Anderson Street
One response to “Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014”
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers