Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014
Partick Glass Studio
Stuart was the lad who drowned along with 11 others when a tourist boat sunk in Vietnam on the 17th Feb 2011.
One of his friends was given his two cameras to see if he could get anything from them. one was water logged the other he managed to get photos from. we got them printed, mounted and framed and are showing them at the Partick Glass Studio until 17th march as a way of easing the pain for his parents family and friends.
It allow every one to see through the eyes of the lens just what Stuart saw on his world tour.
we have also put a comments book to allow people to comment on what they think and feel.
at the end of the exhibition this book will be scanned and put up on his memorial web page
The Studio is open as normal
10am – 7pm
5 Anderson Street
One response to “Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014”
- Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023
- Christmas Fayre Gallowgate
- Christmas 2023 – University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel
- Wasps Winter Market 2023
- Christmas Craft Fayre – Golden Friendships
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Night Market at Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Focus Hong Kong
- French Film Festival 2023 at GFT
- Santa Dash 2023
- Family Cycle Ride Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Floating Worlds: Erraid Sound, University of Glasgow ARC
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2023
- Swimming With Gravitational Waves – Arlington Baths Club
- Glasgow Science Centre – Go Beyond The Ordinary
- Glasgow Style Mile Christmas Carnival