Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014
Partick Glass Studio
Stuart was the lad who drowned along with 11 others when a tourist boat sunk in Vietnam on the 17th Feb 2011.
One of his friends was given his two cameras to see if he could get anything from them. one was water logged the other he managed to get photos from. we got them printed, mounted and framed and are showing them at the Partick Glass Studio until 17th march as a way of easing the pain for his parents family and friends.
It allow every one to see through the eyes of the lens just what Stuart saw on his world tour.
we have also put a comments book to allow people to comment on what they think and feel.
at the end of the exhibition this book will be scanned and put up on his memorial web page
The Studio is open as normal
10am – 7pm
5 Anderson Street
One response to “Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014”
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End