Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014
Partick Glass Studio
Stuart was the lad who drowned along with 11 others when a tourist boat sunk in Vietnam on the 17th Feb 2011.
One of his friends was given his two cameras to see if he could get anything from them. one was water logged the other he managed to get photos from. we got them printed, mounted and framed and are showing them at the Partick Glass Studio until 17th march as a way of easing the pain for his parents family and friends.
It allow every one to see through the eyes of the lens just what Stuart saw on his world tour.
we have also put a comments book to allow people to comment on what they think and feel.
at the end of the exhibition this book will be scanned and put up on his memorial web page
The Studio is open as normal
10am – 7pm
5 Anderson Street
One response to “Glasgow Art and Exhibitions: Stuart McCormick Exhibition, Partick Glass Studio until 17th March, 2014”
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Spanish Civil War Collections The Mitchell Library
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- ‘Creatures as Natural Hunters’ Damian Henry Glasgow Print Studio
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019