KevinHunter Arts: Online Gallery Launch- 20% Reduction Until Sunday 9th March
Until Sunday 9th March
To celebrate the opening of his new shop section that now runs along side his online gallery. There will be a one off launch with offer 20% discount.
If you use the discount code ‘Scotland’ at the checkout (Enter Coupon) you can get 20% off all Original Paintings and Prints and its also free UK delivery!
Kevin Hunter is a Scottish Landscape Artist based in Glasgow.
“I was born and raised in the small ship building town of Greenock, about 30 miles west of Glasgow, Scotland. I have been painting since the age of 10. Having studied Interior Design in Glasgow, my background hopefully adds an interesting dimension to the artworks. I achieved national design awards during my studies and after graduating worked in the field of film and theatre set design. Eventually I found myself interested solely in painting. The contemporary artworks vary from representational to abstract atmospheric oil paintings and prints depicting Scotland’s landscapes. Influences include travel, film and music and perhaps most of all, Scotland’s beautiful ever changing scenery. You will also find sections on travels such as Europe and further afield.
I have exhibited in many Scottish art galleries and also in London and Toronto art shows. Here you can view and buy all the latest paintings and get in touch with me about commissions. I have painted many commissioned artworks and have shipped work to many overseas locations in Europe, Middle East, America, South America, Canada and Australasia. I also have supplied artwork for offices, restaurants and hotels.”
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- A Rare Glimpse of Shakespeare’s First Folio at The Hunterian Art Gallery